gretta@lothlorien

Monday, April 03, 2006

Sydney, part 1





Ok, now I should be able to work this blog system. First photo: Merry and I, early morning (well, about 10am) in her Glebe home. Second, lunch in the wonderful restaurant in Parliament House. Just look at my dessert. Next, Outside Parliament House - also with Nancie and David. Nancie and I had just been to the NSW Art Gallery Self-Portrait Exhibition. Next: En route to the Sydney Theatre, in Walsh Bay, to see Alan Bennett's "The History Boys", which was excellent. These bears were part of a display at Circular Quay. There were bears from every country in the world. For obvious reasons, we chose to be photographed in front of UK and USA. I think there is also a photo here of me in Glebe, with the University of Sydney in the background, to make several of you feel nostalgic.
(Sorry, have lost last photo.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent work! i knew the worms would end up being neglected...still hopeful though. photos from oz always have lovely colour and light

4/03/2006 6:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've had quite a few meals in that restaraunt in the houses of parliament there in Sydney with Merry! Is that some kind of gold thing in your pudding?

4/04/2006 8:36 pm  
Blogger Rachel J-L said...

Those bears are so bizarre. I don't think I could get that close to them.

4/15/2006 12:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

7/04/2006 10:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

7/21/2006 5:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home