gretta@lothlorien

Monday, April 17, 2006

Life in PMQ






Some recent photos of life here - at Nobbys dog beach, with Emma and Victor, then entertaining the Bishop, who stayed with us for 8 days.Then a few to show how relaxed and settled Victor is. He lives with a couple from Church, but spends a lot of time here. Tonight he and Rach have gone to dinner at Sylvia's. We go on hols for 4 weeks on Wednesday, so my blog will be quiet till I return. Note "La Vieille", which you gave me for my birthday (well-some of you), in the photo of Victor at the piano.

6 Comments:

Blogger gretta at lothlorien said...

Have managed to publish twice again - don't know what my mistake is.

4/17/2006 7:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos Mum.

Cats OFF the table!!

4/18/2006 9:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super photos Gretta!
Enjoy your holiday - are you off to the farm? Ann

4/19/2006 8:05 am  
Blogger gretta at lothlorien said...

Yes, in 2 hours we head off. David is v much in need of a holiday, as last year, in London, he was actually working very hard. Great to have you here on the blog, Ann. Have you seen SamandBecca's, and Tomand Anita's, Meg's and Rachel's? You can connect to them from my blog.

4/19/2006 10:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. I know you already and this provides another angle to see you, my love. David

4/20/2006 7:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7/21/2006 5:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home