gretta@lothlorien

Saturday, June 02, 2007

SCOTLAND! At last.






Here are Sam, Becca and I in Edinburgh, in late February. Alexander McCall Smith readers will recognise Valvona and Corolla, and the Cumberland Bar, in Scotland St. Becca and Sam are together on those hills overlooking Edinburgh, which I always called Pentland Hills, but mistakenly. Salisbury Crag?? Maybe. Anyway, we climbed them on our last day. (sorry. That's turned into Becca and me.I'll do another one of Edinburgh) There's also B and S and John Knox, in St Giles Cathedral, where we really enjoyed a service. And Becca in an archway on a walk along the Waters of Leith.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's lovely seeing these. love becca

6/03/2007 12:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are about 200 bucks on every page. But for all I base this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

2/27/2010 2:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 210 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

3/18/2010 4:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 220 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

3/18/2010 9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home